Sunday, April 12, 2015

Day 8: A moment you felt most satisfied with your life

Day 8: A moment you felt most satisfied with your life 
This is a hard one. I've had a few moments where I have been genuinely happy with how my life was going. The first time I felt that was when I got the call from an insurance agency in Boston that I had interviewed with. I was working at TJMaxx at the time and had just finished my Associates in Business. They were calling to offer me the job! I was so happy. Felt like I was moving in the right direction. 
Another time was when I was about to marry Josh. It was a feeling of pure joy, walking into the living room at my in laws house and seeing him standing waiting for me. After the year I had had prior it was surreal being there at that moment about to marry the man I've loved for years. 
And the last one that comes to mind is the day Ruby was born. It didn't feel like 20 hours of labor, it felt like a minute. It went by so fast. And there she was, so perfect. She has changed my life forever, for the better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment