Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Day 17: Your highs and lows of the past year

It's been a busy few days so I haven't had a chance to write. But it did give me a chance to figure out what I wanted to say. 
There have been so many good things happening in the last year, and a few things that are frustrating and challenging. But we get through it all as a family.
Some highs from last year are everyone is healthy in my family. Ruby is learning lots of things quickly and I get to experience all of these firsts with her. I am so lucky to be able to stay home with her.
I had a great health check in November which is always good. 
Josh has got to travel to Europe a handful of times and see things that I could only dream of seeing. 

Some lows of the past year, well there is always some stress that comes with having a step child. Ryan is great it's just challenging and stressful at times with too many hands in the pot.
Another low would be trying to get pregnant and not being able too because of travel, and stress. But it will happen when it's supposed to. 

But all in all the year was great, and this year will be too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment