Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Day 21: One of your favorite shows

I have a couple of shows that I love; Modern Family is hilarious every single episode. I really think that it gets better and better every week. I could watch reruns of that show forever. The same goes for the Big Bang Theory. Two great 30 minute shows. I find that sometimes I don't have a lot of time to catch up on my shows and these are perfect quick belly laughing shows :)
If I do have, by some miracle, an hour to myself I will catch up on Once Upon a Time or The Vampire Diaries. Once Upon a Time is a great show if you love fairy tales. It's got a great story line. Fairy tale characters stuck in a modern day world, and don't remember who they use to be. Once you start it you get sucked in big time! I recommend it to anyone that has about 70 hours straight free to watch all the episodes in a row, because you are going to want too :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment