Thursday, April 9, 2015

Day 5: Suicide

Day 5: Suicide
This is one that I am going to switch up a bit. The writing topic was "a time you thought about ending your own life. 
I can honestly say I have never thought about ending my own life. No matter how hard things got (and trust me they did get hard on more than one occasion) I never thought about suicide. Life is too valuable to just throw away. I find it selfish because your pain is now gone but you have left so many people that love you. And that is not a pain that goes away. So many questions unanswered and what ifs. 
I understand that people feel like there is no way out, and this is the solution but there are other ways to deal. I do get that this is the last straw for some, the last option. I just wish that they would have asked for help. 
I learned at a young age how precious life is and I will never take that for granted. 

RIP Kelly, Jennifer, and Ed. You are missed everyday. 

Picture via firstcovers.com


No comments:

Post a Comment