Saturday, April 25, 2015

Day 19: Disrespecting your parents

When I was younger I put my parents through some not great stuff. And now that I am older I can't believe that I did the things I did. But I have come to the realization that it does happen and all you can do is apologize until you are blue in the face.
I have nothing but respect and love for my parents. They are the reason I am the person I am today and I am thankful for everything that they have done. I had a bad phase at a hard time in our lives and I am sorry everyday for the way I acted. Something's you have to learn by doing and getting in trouble. 
I am sure it will happen with Ruby when she gets older and we will get through it. I will never ever disrespect my parents again. They are the best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment