Friday, April 24, 2015

Day 18: Your Beliefs

I have lots of different beliefs. We've already talked religion so I'm not going to talk about that. 
I believe that everything happens for a reason, and that karma will eventually catch up with you. Good or bad. You get what you put there, you treat people how you want to be treated. I mean isn't that common sense. You want respect you treat people with respect. 
I really dislike people who think they are better than others. I had people in my life like that and now they are gone and life is so much better. People like that have a hard time finding happiness. 
I believe that there are always two sides to a story and you should never judge someone or act, before you hear both. 
I believe that laughter can make the pain go away. And having good friends and a close family is all you really need in life. Well and animals. A house is not a home without animals. I will never not have a dog or cat in my home. They are a lot of work but so worth it. I believe that dogs know when you are sad and they know exactly how to make you feel better. At least every dog I've ever had knew. 
I believe that sometimes you have to cry it out. You can't keep it in forever and it's good to let things go. 
Communication is key in an relationship. Sometimes it's hard to talk about things but I find once you do you feel so much better and less stressed. 
I live by this saying....everything happens for a reason. 
Photo via alexandani.com

No comments:

Post a Comment