Sunday, May 17, 2015

Day 29: Goals for the next 30 days

I have a to do list as long as my arm! I'm pretty sure it's never ending. But I have set some goals that I want to get accomplished in the next month. 
To start I need to get the June presents made and wrapped. That includes a baby shower gift, my sister Laura's Birthday present, Father's Day gifts for Josh, my Dad and my FIL, and I need to finish my Fathers birthday present. A lot of the gifts need to be ready for mid June so I need to start hustling over here. 
I also want to have the yard all spruced up by the end of June. Which includes cleaning up the leaves that decided to come down the hill and fill up the back yard, fixing the rock wall of my flowerbed, and getting rid of all the pricker bushes around the house. They are also some other little odds and ends that I'd like to get done outside but I have a ton on my plate as it is. 
And for inside the only thing I want to do is organize our basement storage room so I can turn our finished room in the basement into a playroom and a craft area. 
Ok so there's a lot. I should probably get going, like last week...oops. 
Picture via cleanmama.net

No comments:

Post a Comment