Friday, May 1, 2015

Day 23: Post 5 pictures of famous men that you think are attractive

I went through my "Men" eye candy board on Pinterest and picked these 5. I am actually surprised at my choices...there were a few to pick from, and narrowing it down was hard. Some that I have loved since I was a teenager did not make the cut, and some newer fellas did. Strange...
Ryan Reynolds - will always love him
Heath Ledger - another high school crush. So sad that he's gone :(
Charlie Hunnam- his beautiful face, the beard, and abs.... Just wow
Ian Somerhalder - loved him since Lost and started watching the Vampire Diaries because he was on it.
Joseph Morgan - saw him first on the Vampire Diaries and then he went to the Originals, now I watch both.

I could go on and on. :) 
Happy Friday!

Pictures via Pinterest




No comments:

Post a Comment