Monday, May 11, 2015

Day 27: A problem that you have had

Everyone has problems. Some more intense than others. Most of my problems stem from me overthinking everything because that's what I do. But nothing is terrible by any stretch of they imagination. Everything is fixable with time and talking it out. 

BUT...Ruby and I came across a problem last Wednesday that really ticked me off. For the last 3 months we have been going to Blitz every Wednesday for Toddler Time. It's a trampoline place. She absolutely loves it. Well we pulled in last week and they are closed. They have changed their hours and got rid of Toddler Time during the week completely. They did not tell us anything when we were there the week before, and we chat with the employees and they know who we are. We are the regulars! Needless to say I was very unhappy and sent them an email. Well I have not received a reply and don't think I will. Talk about professional. I don't think we will ever be going back there. Boycotting them for now. 
So today Ruby and her friends are trying out a new place (new for them), called Rumble Tumble. We will see what it's all about. I hope Ruby enjoys it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment