Saturday, May 2, 2015

Day 24: Your favorite movie and what it's about

My all time favorite movie ever is Ten Things I Hate About You. It is a modern day remake of Taming of the Shrew by William Shakespeare. "A new kid must find a guy to date the meanest girl in school, the older sister of the girl he has a crush on, who cannot date until her older sister does." Quote Via IMDB
So they set her up with the bad boy of school (Heath Ledger), but she has no idea that he's being paid to date her. 
Great movie! It came out in 1999. And in 2000 I got sick. I must have watched this movie a hundred times that year. Just a feel good movie that could always make me smile. Plus Heath Ledger was in it and I love him. ;) I definitely recommend watching it if you hadn't seen it before.  
Picture via IMDB

No comments:

Post a Comment