Monday, March 10, 2014

What's in a name

So I'm sure if you are reading this you are wondering what in the world kind of blog name is this??? Well to tell you the truth I could not come up with a name. For one everything is taken and for two there is a lot of pressure to pick the perfect name so everyone knows what your blog is about. And well I didn't want my blog to be about just one certain thing. I wanted to be about lots of things. My life, my daughter,  my fur babies, my family, our day-to-day life, what I'm making for dinner, a craft I'm attempting to make, etc. I wanted it to be about anything and everything, so that's what I'm going to do.
So to get back to the blog name... I was sitting here trying to figure out a good name, and I looked over at my daughter Ruby and she's smiling at me and laughing without a care in the world. So I figured I was putting way too much thought into this.  As I'm looking at Ruby I glance at the onesie I put her in this am. It is a pink penguin with a purple bow on her head. And I did it for me, that would be my blog name.


No comments:

Post a Comment