Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spring Cleaning

Spring is right around the corner so I'm trying to come up with a game plan for the dreaded spring cleaning. Cleaning is not one of my favorite things to do so some things might get put off and then put off again. But this year I'm going to buckle down and do a deep spring cleaning. The house needs it and we have a lot of stuff that we really don't need anymore. We are planning on multiple trips to the dump, yard sale and selling stuff online. I actually started today by throwing out clutter that was taking up room in Rubys closet. Also the rest of my cubes for my storage unit have arrived so I can start organizing and cleaning up our den and spare room. 
I've been looking on Pinterest (I will do an entire post on just Pinterest don't you worry) and I've found some great cleaning lists to get me started. Like the one I've posted below, it's great for everyday manageable cleaning. When you don't have hours to be able to clean the entire house because you have a life to live. 
This list gives you something that can be achieved everyday without too much of a hassle. Even I can handle this list with a seven month old that is having separation issues! 
The Spring is such a happy time. All the ugly brown snow is melting and the weather is getting warmer no wonder everyone cleans in the spring that's when all the motivation comes back to us. Are you ready to start spring cleaning?

31 Day Cleaning Challenge made by freshandorganized.com 

1 comment:

  1. Spring cleaning our home is must to do. It refreshes our living space and also our mind. Nice Post.
    deep spring cleaning calgary
    Thanks for share that...

    ReplyDelete