Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Organizing the Little Things

So much for a huge snow storm. I haven't seen a flake of snow yet. Not that I'm complaining though. I am ready for summer. We can skip over Spring and bring on the heat. Looks like this Spring will not be as warm as usual, well at least in the beginning. Tomorrow, in good old NH, it's going to be a low of 2 degrees. So yeah I'm ready for warmth. I can not wait to get outside and be able to walk without feeling like I'm getting punched in the gut by the cold. 
So that's my rant about the cold. Thanks for listening. 
Ruby, myself and the animals are having a low key day. The shots she got yesterday are not affecting her negatively so that's a bonus. She is pretty happy. I got her to nap but everytime I try to move to go do something productive she wakes up and cries. So I've abandoned all hope that I will get anything done today until Josh gets home.
I had big plans for today...I wanted to get this amazing organizational cube storage unit put together so I could start organizing all of the little things that need permanent homes in the house. But so far that has not happened. But I did get a jump start on cleaning and figuring out what will go in the unit last night while Ruby slept and Josh was at school. So I guess I made up for today last night. I'll count that as a win for me. 

My little helper. She let me start putting it together this afternoon; emphasis on start. 

And she let me finish right before dinner! Didn't even need Joshs help. Girl power! Ruby and I got this :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment