Monday, May 5, 2014

Over Thinking

I am a thinker. Most of the time an over thinker. This has its pros and cons. I am constantly worried about Ruby, especially if she has the sniffles or isn't acting right. My mind instantly goes to the worst case scenario. So in that regard my overthinking is awful and can keep me up well into the night. Like a few nights ago when she wasn't acting right and doing things that she's never done before. Between Josh and myself we got her to sleep around 10:30, and then I couldn't fall asleep because I was paranoid and watched the monitor for hours to make sure she was ok. So yeah that's not the best. But my brain on overload is good when I'm thinking about life. Thinking about how I am so lucky to be able to spend my days with Ruby and my nights with my husband. Lucky to be with someone and it feel perfect, easy, and always fun. To feel excited when he comes home from work and still get that giddy smile when he walks in the door. Sometimes I find myself thinking it's a dream and then realizing that it is in fact real, it is my life and how lucky I am. 
I am blessed to have found my soul mate, for us to have a life together and a beautiful family. Life can sometimes be challenging but I know I never have to face anything alone. And for that I am grateful and so beyond happy to have married the man of my dreams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment