Sunday, May 11, 2014

My First Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day. And it's been the most amazing day. I have a perfect husband and a beautiful daughter that took care of me today. I feel blessed to be able to have children, I know some people can't, so I am thankful everyday for my amazing daughter. 
This morning I got to relax while my husband took care of Ruby, the dogs and the cats. Then I was surprised with beautiful jewelry, roses and the most loving cards. After that breakfast in bed! 
The day just continued to get better from there. We got to have lunch and ice cream with my family and then Josh's parents came over to visit in the afternoon. It was a full day and the weather stayed beautiful. I must say I am exhausted. Now to finish the day off with Game of Thrones and Chinese food :)

No comments:

Post a Comment