Monday, April 14, 2014

Hooded Towels

I've been trying to find a craft that I like to do. I've tried all kinds of different things from painting, latch hook, scrapbooking, and now I'm onto sewing. My newest project is hooded towels. Not going to lie, they are pretty cool. I've made four so far and have plans to make a bunch more. When I started making them I started making them for my daughter and my nephew. Who are eight months and a year. But the towels are big enough for an adult, and who doesn't like a hooded towel! They are seriously fine. The next one on my list is a Sponge Bob one for my stepson. He was over last weekend and asked me where it was. So I think it's time to get going on them again. I was having a fight with my sewing machine, but I think it's time for us to make up. :) 

I made this green one for my little sister for her birthday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment