Sunday, April 27, 2014

April Vacation

I have had a very busy week. My step son is on school vacation this week and came down on Wednesday and I just dropped him off an hour ago. He was great but likes to be around someone 24/7, and Josh was working so that someone was me. We did something everyday so no one got bored.
One day we went to Walmart and got a few groceries and then played outside. Another day we filled up my parents trailer with all the trash that has been collecting in the house and the next day my father, Josh and Ryan brought it to the dump. We also cleaned up a room in our house that has potential to become a playroom/office. 
We played with lots of cars and practiced writing lower case and upper case letters. We also read at least two books a day. Ryan is getting very good at writing and reading. Ruby enjoyed him reading a rubber ducky book to her. 
Today was the icing on the cake for Ryan. I made plans with my girlfriend and her son to meet up at the park and play. So myself, Ruby and Ryan went to the park and played for two hours. (While Josh was stuck home doing yard work and homework) I was exhausted watching them! It was also nice to catch up with my friend while the boys tuckered themselves out. 
All in all we had a great five days and there were no issues. Ruby enjoyed her time with her brother as always and Ryan did too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment