Saturday, January 28, 2017

Disney on Ice

For Christmas myself and my husband got our daughter Disney on Ice tickets. Today was the day! We planned it out to be a mommy daughter date, and it was an amazing day.
When I was younger I remember going to a few Disney on Ice shows, and I remember loving it. Well I have to say they did not disappoint. It was a wonderful show! This particular show was Passport to Adventure, which had Mickey and his crew traveling all over the world stopping at certain places along the way. First stop was The Lion King, then Peter Pan, then The Little Mermaid and finished up with Frozen. Each one was remarkable in its own way. I noticed that Peter Pan and Frozen were a lot longer than the other two.
We sat in the second section from the ice, 8 rows back, and the view was perfect. I also made sure that we got the aisle just incase there was someone tall in front of us, Ruby would still be able to see. Price wise I couldn't have asked for a better price. Mid 20s, not bad for our view. It was 2 hours long and had a 15 minute intermission.
The skaters were fantastic, I swear they should be in the Olympics. So many special effects, and the scene changes...I don't know how they all keep up, and not screw up. Just AMAZING!
We will be making this an annual event for sure. I have already seen an advertisement for another one I, I mean Ruby, would like to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment