Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Gratitude Journaling

One of my friends told me about gratitude journaling the other day, and I thought it might be just the thing I need right now. It is a journal that is all about things that you are grateful for. Positive thoughts, dreams and aspirations. Take some time at the end of each day, or whenever is convenient and write about something good that has happened to you or someone you know, even something that makes you smile. It can be anything you want, it's your journal. I think that everyone could use a little more positive energy in their lives right now.

I think I am going to give it a shot. I write in a journal everyday, but its not always positive and its not always a coherent thought. So lets see what we can do!

Today I am beyond grateful that my parents live so close to me. I get to spend more time with them and they get to spend more time with my beautiful children, and me of course. 😍 

No comments:

Post a Comment