Saturday, October 13, 2018

Compliment Away

Little rant here. So I heard someone complaining that they got complimented on their smile...Their smile, not their butt, their smile. There was no physical contact, just a man telling a woman she had a nice smile in passing.

I personally find no problem here, I also will take as many compliments as I can get. It feels good when someone says something nice to you. It will make my day if someone tells me I'm beautiful. (This happened a few months ago and I was on cloud nine)

I guess I just don't understand what woman want. Being one, this is confusing to me. I want to be respected, world peace, everyone to get along and just be nice. It's not much to ask.
When will people stop complaining about everything? Will they stop when men and women stop handing out compliments? Then they will complain that no one is kind. It's a vicious cycle that will never end because there will always be someone complaining about something. Someone that doesn't like this and someone who doesn't like that.

I compliment people all the time, does it make it different because I'm a woman?!?! It sure doesn't. It makes me feel good to tell someone "I love your hair" or "where did you get those boots?" or "you have a nice smile". I compliment because it makes me feel good, and I want to share that positive energy around as much as possible.

So I say smile and spread the love people. If someone says you have a nice smile, take it, because you know what you probably have a nice smile. Someone just wanted to be nice and point it out.

That person will probably never ever throw a compliment in anyone's direction ever again because of that one individual. And that my friend is sad. Sad for them, sad for the people who aren't offended by everything, and sad for the nice people of the world.

Lift people up with kindness, even if they don't deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment