Thursday, October 16, 2014

Reality TV

There are so many reality shows on tv now. If you had your choice which one would you be on?
I love Survivor but I don't think that I would be able to win, nor would I want to do what they do. Same goes for Big Brother, I am not cut out for that show. Way too much drama for my liking. 
One show that I always thought I could do and would be a blast would be The Amazing Race! Travel the world and see things I could only dream of seeing. Taking part in different customs along the way. I think it would just be an amazing experience. Hence the name, Amazing Race. If you win awesome if not you got to run around the world with a loved one and collected so many wonderful memories. It's a win win in my book. 
Which show would you be on?

No comments:

Post a Comment