Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Fabulous Day!

What an amazingly beautiful day. It's one of those days that are just awesome. Your life couldn't get any better and you're just thankful for everyone and everything. Its just a happy happy day.
It's 74° and cloudy. I walked out my door this morning thinking that I was going to be cold, while grabbing something out of my car, and I was comfortable in my short sleeves. It was a very nice surprise. We've had such cold weather the last few weeks, this was a breath of fresh air. Literally. 
I think it made the day just that much better and that much more productive. I got a ton of work done, a bunch of laundry washed, dried, folded and put away, worked on some Christmas presents, got expense reports done, walked the dog, and did some research on a couple of things that I've been needing to look into. And it's not even 3 o'clock yet! Did I mention that Ruby had an amazing nap!?!? This weather is making everyone happy! 
Now off to finish the rest of my list, and maybe go to Michaels Craft Store if I have a chance. 
I love days like these :) Just had to share. 
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment