Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Sandbox fun

When I was a little girl I had a sandbox. I absolutely loved it. I remember playing outside in the sand with all my toys, all the time. I want Ruby to have the same experience. 
I found an amazing one on Pinterest. It looked kinda hard to make but not impossible. I was going to ask my husband and one of our friends to make it, but we have so many other things that need to be done around the house, I decided against asking. I figired I'd just buy one at the store for now. I found an adorable turtle sandbox which was pretty inexpensive. Ruby loves it! She takes the sand and drop it out of the box, I thought the point was to keep the sand in but whatever she wants to do :) Now she has something else fun to do outside this summer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment