Thursday, June 26, 2014

Family

Family means so much to me. My definition is slightly different than others. Family to me is of course my husband and our beautiful daughter. It is my parents, my sisters, aunts, uncles, and cousins. It's is my mother and father in law, my sister in law, nephew and grandpa. It is my dogs and cats. And my friends. People in my life that I love that's what I call family. 

I am lucky to have a strong and close family. Even if we don't see each other as much as we would like we are still always a phone call away. I have two amazing parents that have made me who I am today. They have helped me and stood by me in the toughest times. I could not ask for a better family. I have really lucked out. I would not trade any of them for anything in the world. I even married into a close awesome family! It was meant to be and that's always been known, it was all about timing. My husband truly is the most amazing man in the world (tied for first with my Dad). I won the life lottery marrying him. 
My Ruby, I have a hard time coming up with words for her. I am obsessed, she is my world. This is a whole different kind of love, a love that I never felt before. She has me and her father wrapped around her little finger already, 9 months old! She is so much like myself and her father it's crazy. She already has a love for animals. She spends more time following them around and playing with them then she does people, just like her mom use to do. And they are all wonderful with her and with everyone. The dogs are amazing, they have kept me sane over the years and are always there to make me smile. The cats are wonderful too, I've never seen cats so careful around babies, but mine are great with Ruby. She plays with their toys and they wait patiently until she is done (as Nikko does too). They are all cuddly and snugly, just how I like them. 
I have the most amazing friends, friends that I would do anything thing and vice versa. I don't have a lot of close friends but the ones I have I wouldn't trade a million friends for! 
I know usually when people say they have a wonderful life they are just trying to prove it to themselves and everyone else, but my life really is perfect...well atleast to me. I have been truly blessed. And am thankful everyday for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment