Friday, June 20, 2014

Keratin

Massage, manicure, pedicure, facial...all things that can really make you feel like a new person. One thing that I love is getting my hair done. And today I got to do that. It was an all day process but the end result is fabulous. 
I got the Keratin Treatment today! I got it done a few years ago and loved it. It's pricey that's why I don't get it done often. I asked for this as a 30th birthday present :) 
It is so amazing. It makes your hair healthier, silkier, and straighter.  And it lasts for up to six months! I will not have to blow dry or flat iron more hair all summer, and it will dry completely straight. It won't be frizzy when I go outside after two minutes. 
The before and after pictures show it all. It's amazing how well it works! 


One of my best friends Candice did this for me at Seabrook Hair Excitement! She rocks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment