Friday, February 6, 2015

Car Seat Review

Today I thought I would write my own review about Rubys car seat. My parents got her a big girl car seat for her 1st birthday. It's a Recaro Performance Ride. It is a great brand; Recaro also makes seats for race cars. It is very safe. It is currently sitting in the living room with all of the covers off of it. (It's getting a bath at the moment, Ruby may have gotten sick in it which prompted me to write this.)
This seat can be put forward facing or rear facing in the car which is nice to have the option to do both. It will also last her until she transititions into a booster seat. It is extremely easy to put in the car and to get Ruby in and out of. It is also very simple to get the covers off of to clean. It comes with a booklet that has a built in spot on the car seat so I always know where it is if I need it. Which comes in handy like today when I was attempting to get it all part to wash. They have step by step instructions to take it apart and put it back together. Fingers crossed it's as easy to put back together as it was to get apart! 
I really love it! It has lots of different options to make sure she is comfortable. I have zero complaints about it. It's a little pricey but all the good ones are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment