Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Potty Time

So it's potty training time. My daughter is very smart, so I thought she would potty train easily. Not so much. She is just not into it. I have heard people say when she's ready she will and I think that's so true. She has no interest whatsoever right now, but I know that won't be the case forever. 
It doesn't help that she has hit the terrible twos and she's hit it hatd. I never knew someone so little could be so cranky. Oh the tantrums that have been thrown and I'm sure there will be lots more. It just comes with the territory, and I'm ok with that. 
The tantrums would be easier to deal with if my son would let me sleep for more than 4 hours at night. He thinks 2am is bedtime, and then I'm up with my husband at 6. Sleep deprivation is in full force but I seem to be adjusting to it really well. 
As I wrote this Max and I are watching HGTV and it's 1am. He's wide eyed and smiling away. Life is good, hectic but good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment