Sunday, September 6, 2015

Someone who inspires you

My parents are an inspiration to me. 
My father is the hardest working man I have ever met. When we were younger he worked hard everyday to make sure we had everything we needed, and he still had time to coach my soccer team :) Still he works hard and makes time for all of us.

My mom is a saint, and by far the nicest lady in the world. She stayed home with 3 girls and I believe that made for such an amazing childhood. I remember her picking me up for lunch from school some days, and always putting up with us having a million friends over. She is always there to listen and give advice.

They have been married for 37 years and now live in different countries. They show that if love is true it can last :) They are truly an inspiration in so many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment