Friday, December 18, 2015

Christmas Shopping

Only 7 days until Christmas! I can't even believe it. This month has flown by in a whirl wind.
I have gotten all of the gifts made for my family and friends and I only have a couple little things left to buy. I think I'm in pretty good shape this year. 
Slowly but surely I'm getting all the wrapping done. I don't mind wrapping but it gets tiring after a while. I really am not a fan of wrapping things that are odd shaped. I will wrap things in square or rectangle boxes all day long, just don't throw anything odd into the mix, unless you want it to look like my toddler wrapped it. 
I am like a big kid when it comes to Christmas. I really enjoy watching my daughter open all her presents. She has gotten the unwrapping part down, so this year is going to be a lot of fun. I have a funny feeling that it's going to take hours to get through everything, but that's the fun of it all. 

Happy Holidays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment