Monday, December 29, 2014

New Years Goals

With New Years right around the corner I've been thinking a lot about what I want to do in 2015. I'm not going to make resolutions but I am going to make some goals for different aspects of my life. 
I found a bunch of printables but none of them were exactly what I was looking for, so I made my own. It has seven sections. Health, home, children, spouse, work, pets, and misc. Now comes the fun part...filling it all in. I want to write down a couple of things that I want to do in each section over the year. It could be daily things, weekly things, or even one time things. For example in health I put drink 64 oz of water a day, and in home I put organize all of my boxes in the basement. It really can be anything that you want to do over the next year.
I love writing things down and making lists so this is right up my alley! If it's written down it has a better chance of getting completed. Plus there is also that satisfaction of checking off something she you have completed it! That is the best feeling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment