Friday, August 29, 2014

Girls Day at The Zoo

I have a love hate relationship with the zoo. I love seeing all the animals but I hate that they are in cages and not in the wild. But as my sister said if they were to let them go right now they would not survive. They get plenty of food, atleast they look well fed, and they get medical attention if needed. I can't imagine being stared at all day would be fun but maybe they don't care. 
But enough about that...Laura and I brought Ruby to visit the zoo for the first time yesterday and it was really fun. I have a funny feeling that Laura and I enjoyed the animals more than Ruby but she seemed to have a good time watching all the people and in the end really loved the butterflies. I can imagine it would be pretty hard for her to see the animals in the big cages that were hiding all the way in the back. But she did try and pet the goats and deer while Laura and I fed them. 
It was a lot of fun for everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment